Due to a serious personal matter which has taken a solid vote in support of the Farr nomination out of Washington, DC, until next week, Senate leadership has postponed the final vote on the Thomas Farr confirmation until next week. This gives us more time to contact our Senators and let them know of our deep opposition to this nomination. Keep up the calls to your Senators through the weekend!
- NAACP Statement on Conviction of James Alex Fields Jr. in Charlottesville Killing
- Twin Cities Named one of the Worst Places for African Americans, NAACP Responds
- NRA: You Can No Longer Stay Silent
- NAACP Statement on Disciplinary Trial of Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Involved in Eric Garner’s Death
- WATCH NOW: NAACP Represents Communities of Color at United Nations Climate Conference in Poland