These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to National Association for the Advancement of Colored People- High Point Branch (HP-NAACP). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to HP-NAACPD through the online payment service (Anovia), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. HP-NAACP reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to HP-NAACP. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service. The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the HP-NAACP gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. HP-NAACP does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- HP-NAACP and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the HP_NAACP and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
The Applicant agrees that HP-NAACP or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond HP-NAACP’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to HP-NAACP by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
o The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
o The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
o The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
o The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the HP-NAACP in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
HP-NAACP does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
Any complaints about items or sellers may be sent to our support team: [email protected] or (336) 887-2470. Each case will be looked at individually, and the user will be contacted directly.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Shipment, Delivery, And Acceptance.
* Seller shall deliver the Materials F.O.B. to the place designated for shipment by Buyer in the Order.
Seller shall follow any shipping instructions provided by Buyer and shall properly and carefully package the Materials for shipment. Any loss or damage, whenever occurring, which results from Seller’s improper packaging or crating shall be borne by Seller. Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing to the contrary, title to and risk of loss of the Materials shall pass to Buyer only upon receipt of the same by Buyer, and any rightful rejection or revocation of any Materials by Buyer shall immediately shift the risk of loss of such Materials, wherever located, to Seller.
* All items shipped shall be properly identified with Buyer’s purchase order number and any purchase order item number or other identification number shown. Seller accepts full responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of all transport and customs documentation (“Shipping Documents”) provided to Buyer. Seller accepts any liabilities resulting from incomplete or inaccurate data on Shipping Documents or failure to comply with any import or export requirements.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The HP-NAACP reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. HP-NAACP may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.