Due to a serious personal matter which has taken a solid vote in support of the Farr nomination out of Washington, DC, until next week, Senate leadership has postponed the final vote on the Thomas Farr confirmation until next week. This gives us more time to contact our Senators and let them know of our deep opposition to this nomination. Keep up the calls to your Senators through the weekend!
- William Barr confirmed as US Attorney General
- NAACP Challenge to Prison Gerrymandering Moves Forward, First Statewide Challenge in the Nation
- Racial Equity Groups Mobilize In Support of Voting Rights Act Hearings
- The Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. and NAACP to Sign Historic Memorandum of Understanding During Annual Board Meeting
- NAACP Restructures to Advance Advocacy Strategy