H.R. 1585, legislation to strengthen and support programs authorized by the hugely successful and NAACP-supported Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) is expected to be voted on by the full U.S. House tomorrow, 4-4-19. We need to pass it by a strong majority of Members to demonstrate our support for strengthening VAWA and protecting all survivors.
- NAACP BLASTS WOEFULLY DEFICIENT RELEASE OF MUELLER REPORT
- NAACP President Responds to President Trump’s Islamophobic Tweet
- NAACP’S RESPONSE TO THE ARREST OF SUSPECT IN THE LOUISIANA CHURCH BURNINGS
- Town Hall Meeting April 25th | We need to hear from YOU!
- NAACP TROUBLED BY BLACK CHURCH BURNINGS IN THE SOUTH